Apply for this Job
Launched in 2010, Notch is the first craft beer brand in the US focused exclusively on great-tasting lower-ABV beer. Over the years, Notch has won numerous awards for its authentic German and Czech inspired craft brews, and today is widely known for its best-of-class Lagers. With breweries and tap rooms located in Salem and Boston (Brighton), Notch has added additional capacity and resources to drive growth. We’re looking for 2 experienced, motivated, and great all-around people in MA and NH to join our team for a rewarding journey. Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
Essential Function and Job Responsibilities:
- Understand and embrace the Notch Brewing brands and tell our story to on/off premise customers.
- Be the brewery’s primary point of contact for all accounts in the territory.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with existing and new buyers of key accounts.
- Solicit and close new customers and distribution placements.
- Assist in account and distributor craft beer education and training programs.
- Work with distributors to build brand awareness and develop best sales and marketing practices.
- Make successful presentations to individuals and groups at all levels of an organization.
- Recommend and implement sales strategies based on market and competitor analysis.
- Establish a regular account visit schedule and maintain a comprehensive log of all account details.
Skills and Qualifications:
- One to three years of sales experience in the malt beverage industry, preferably with a strong passion and knowledge of craft beer. Experience with a beer distributor or brewery in a similar capacity is preferred. Front of the house and/or bartending experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proximity and knowledge of the market.
- Self-motivation, intense competitive spirit and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed for industry related events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- 21 + with a clean driver’s record, valid driver’s license, insurance, and a reliable vehicle.
- Must be able to regularly lift cases and kegs (up to 160lbs.), stand for long periods of time, bend, reach and maneuver in small places.
Apply for this Job